I’m here to show off your love + connection in every moment! I am a wedding, lifestyle, and portrait photographer based in Central Wisconsin from a small town called Green Lake! I travel all over the midwest for weddings and sometimes venture off to other travel destinations! I am down for any and all photo opportunities presented in front of me - you want to jump in the lake, have a picnic on the side of a cliff, or roll around on some sand dunes? Well then I might be the one for you, because I will be right there with you in the sand, or at least trying to convince you! I am an adventurer at heart - mountains, coastlines, lakes, critters, I love it all!
If I am not out traveling during my free time, I am spending time with my sweet family, renovating our home, catching critters, hiking, kayaking, or spending time just relaxing at home!
Traveling has always been a passion of mine. Having a job that I love has brought me to some beautiful, unique places all around the world! I am a sucker for camping under the stars, driving the coasts, hiking any and all mountains, and anything else that comes my way! I live for those sunny beach days and sweaty hikes!
My husband and I have been together since freshman year of highschool! Time flies by and now, 10+ years later, we are married, we have an adorable little girl who has changed our world, and we are living in an earth home - literally under the ground! This past year we have spent our time renovating our house and preparing to welcome her into our lives!
This job has given me so much in life. It has brought so much joy and laughter during some of the worst and most amazing times in my life. I have built new friendships, captured humbling stories, and learned a lot about who I am. It pushes my creative side like nothing has before. I am so thankful for it and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else!
01. My husband and I have a sweet little girl named Josie June! We are slightly obsessed with her and her cuteness! Our first baby is a chocolate lab named Maya and she is the best big sister to Josie. Having Josie has already taught us how precious our time is, so we try to make the most of it together when we are not busy with work!
02. If I had to choose one place in Wisconsin to go, it would be Door County! It is like a second home to me, filled with childhood memories + adventures. It is like I find a new spot to explore every time I go! Also who doesn’t love all the different restaurants and markets?!
03. My dream home would be to live in a cozy A-Frame cabin where I can watch the sun go down over a golden prairie field with my family.
04. I am a crazy collector! If I am at a beach, I go searching for smooth glass, pretty rocks, or sea shells! Growing up, my family would travel to Sanibel Island, ‘the shelling capital of the world’! Well, let’s just say I have no more room at my house, but I continue to bring these treasures home because I just can’t help myself.
05. Some of my favorite places I have traveled to are Utah, Iceland, Croatia, Kauai, Colorado, the beaches of North Carolina, and the West Coast. A couple of my bucket list destinations are Alaska, Yoho + Banff National Park in Canada, The Great Barrier Reef/South coast of Australia, Greece, and Spain! The list is long and I could keep going!
06. I have a few favorite drinks and foods! My drinks of choice would be a nice cold bluemoon or any kinds of moscow mules, I also am a sucker for creating fun holiday drinks! I LOVE sweets, it’s very dangerous to bring sweets into our house because it will be gone before Noah even knows it was there. I could eat pancakes for every meal, have guacamole on every lake day, could always go for a burger, and I never pass up a trip for a Culver’s concrete mixer.
Now that you know a little more about who I am, I would love to hear all about you and your story with each other! Tell me all about how you met, what you love to do together, your proposal story, your dream wedding day vision, and everything else! I am all about answering questions, creating an epic photography experience, making sure you have a fun, stress-free day, and so much more! I cannot wait for you to get in touch with me so we can start the exciting process!